Windows 10 Windows 10 won't boot up

M

MaloolooZI.

When I turn on my computer it starts the automatic repair and reapeats it 3 times till it brings me to a blue screen saying "automatic repair couldn't repair you pc" and "Log file: D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"

I dont know if this is important

I tried the startup repair option, but it just takes me straight back to the automatic repair and doesn't work.

I don't have a system image.

I trie enabling safe mode but it just takes me back to the automatic repair and doesn't work.

When I tried to do a system restore it says (you must enable system protection on this drive). Then I looked up and a website and it said to put "rstrui.exe /offline:C:\windows=active" into cmd. This allowed me to start the system restore, but after a few seconds this popped up.

"System reatore failed while copying the registry from the restore point." (0x80070017)

After all this i just thought to reset my laptop but even that won't work. It says there was a promblem reasting your pc

I dont really know what im doing. Im thinking of trying to reinstall windows but i dont know how to. If anyone knows how to fix this that would be great. Thanks

Continue reading...

Top Bottom