Windows 7 The Windows 7 Start Menu

W

Worn Out Retread

Thread starter #61
"johnbee" wrote in message

news:i1nql5$99a$1@news.eternal-september.org...

>

> "Roy Smith" wrote in message

> news:ONr%n.549721$rq1.364575@en-nntp-02.dc1.easynews.com...

>> On 7/14/2010 2:39 PM, johnbee wrote:

>>>

>>> "Gordon" wrote in message

>>> news:i1jm14$l5p$1@news.eternal-september.org...

>>>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 00:47:27 -0400, Tony wrote:

>>>>

>>>>> The only thing the people will start doing is start pulling their hair

>>>>> out. Finding things in windows 7 is akin to looking for the needle in

>>>>> the haystack.

>>>>

>>>> Rubbish.

>>>

>>> OK. Suppose a few days ago I wrote something in MS Word. I have just

>>> written an email message to a friend and I want to send what I wrote as

>>> an attachment. Tell me how easy it is to attach it.


>>

>> Well that would depend on how you write email. Do you use a email

>> program or a web interface (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc...)? Which one

>> you use is going to determine how easy or hard it may be.

>>


>

> There you are then. If the document file was easy to find (i.e. if the

> user knew where they were kept, or it was easy to find them (surely not by

> displaying full pathnames at the screen top like they used to - that would

> make it far too easy for the idiot users), it would not make a jot of

> difference what one was using. Of course I assume that many users are

> like me and use web mail and email software.

>

> The point of my question was to show that needing to know where a file is

> matters to users, and Win7 is bad at it.




I don't know what you have been using in the past but Win 7 is very good at

finding files. I don't know how you could make it easier.

--

Ron
 
W

Worn Out Retread

Thread starter #62
"johnbee" wrote in message

news:i1npvf$3qp$1@news.eternal-september.org...

>

> "Gordon" wrote in message

> news:i1l5hs$n10$1@news.eternal-september.org...

>> "johnbee" wrote in message

>> news:i1l3q0$jgq$1@news.eternal-september.org...

>>

>>

>> "Gordon" wrote in message

>> news:i1jm14$l5p$1@news.eternal-september.org...

>>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 00:47:27 -0400, Tony wrote:

>>>

>>>> The only thing the people will start doing is start pulling their hair

>>>> out. Finding things in windows 7 is akin to looking for the needle in

>>>> the haystack.

>>>

>>> Rubbish.


>>

>> OK. Suppose a few days ago I wrote something in MS Word. I have just

>> written an email message to a friend and I want to send what I wrote as

>> an

>> attachment. Tell me how easy it is to attach it.

>>

>> Eh? As easy as in ANY OS.

>> Several ways.

>> Do Start-search, type in your search parameter, when the document shows,

>> do Right-click-send to mail recipient.

>> Or Open Word, do Recent Documents, open, send to mail recipient.

>> How many ways do you WANT to do it? There's at LEAST another two.

>> Is this a SERIOUS question or are you just posting bullshit?

>>


>

> You are live on Usenet. Please do not swear. I tried your first

> suggestion. It did not work. (I started an email message, clicked attach

> file, clicked Start, typed part of a file name in the search box with an

> asterisk on the end, right clicked a word document file which was listed,

> and paused because there was no such option as sending to mail

> recipient - so I double clicked on it instead and it opened in Word. That

> was no good of course.

>

> I tried your second suggestion. All the things I could easily find about

> mail after opening the document file in Word, as you suggested, were of

> course to do with what I, being a bit old fashioned, would term snail

> mail, there was no obvious option to set it as an attachment to an email.

> So that didn't work either.

>

> So it was a serious question, deliberately designed to show the difficulty

> of finding things and demonstrating exactly what difficulty a user will

> have because of this shortcoming. I chose attaching a document file to an

> email because it is something many users will need to do and because it is

> a function that users will think that they need to know the file's

> location.

>

> I assume that you told me your two easiest and best methods so I won't ask

> for the other two. (I know of course exactly how to do it because it is

> obvious within a few minutes of beginning Win7 that file locations will be

> a problem so I needed to solve it).

>

> I am afraid that the original poster was quite correct, Windows 7 is not

> great at making it simple and straightforward to find a file when you

> don't know where it is, and it is very good at making sure that the user

> does not actually know where files are. Even the Search facility is dodgy

> at telling you where the things are when it has found them.




From reading all of your responses, I don't think that you are really

looking for an answer but are just trying to be obtuse. All of the

suggestions above work as they are supposed to.

--

Ron
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #63
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 7/16/2010 2:25 AM, Alias wrote:

> On 7/16/2010 2:12 AM, Frank wrote:

>> On 7/15/2010 4:20 PM, Alias wrote:

>>> On 07/15/2010 07:23 PM, Frank wrote:

>>>> On 7/15/2010 10:11 AM, Alias wrote:

>>>>> On 07/15/2010 07:00 PM, Frank wrote:

>>>>>> On 7/15/2010 1:07 AM, Alias wrote:

>>>>>>> On 07/15/2010 02:38 AM, Frank wrote:

>>>>>>>> On 7/14/2010 4:18 PM, Alias wrote:

>>>>>>>>> On 07/14/2010 10:46 PM, Frank wrote:

>>>>>>>>>> On 7/14/2010 12:54 PM, Tony wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>> You just keep on dreaming in your may believe world of

>>>>>>>>>>> windows 7.

>>>>>>>>>>> Falling for

>>>>>>>>>>> microshit's snowjob that it's good. Yeah, good for nuthin'.

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>> Listen you dumb fuck,

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> "Dumb" is an adjective and is therefore an opinion.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> I made a definitive statement, you *DUMB FUCK*!

>>>>>>>> Oops!...LOL!

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> No, you gave your opinion.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> No. I made a definitive statement.

>>>>>> Live with it, loser.

>>>>>

>>>>> No, you gave your opinion that he is dumb and a fuck.

>>>>

>>>> You're reading comprehension is as bad as your use of the English

>>>> language!

>>>> Oops!...LOL!

>>>

>>> We'll let others be the judge of that.

>>>


>>

>> Do what you want, but I get my English usage info from the dictionary.

>> I'm sure those with a brain and an education will recognize that fact.

>> Oops!


>

> I get my English usage information from a grammar and structure book

> published by Cambridge University Press. Dictionaries only give you

> definitions.

>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>> the World runs on MS OS's and Windows 7 is the

>>>>>>>>>> very best OS available today.

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> "Best" is an adjective and therefore is an opinion.

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> Majority rules, is the "best" opinion, you moron!...LOL!

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> The majority is usually wrong...

>>>>>>

>>>>>> That is simply not true.

>>>>>

>>>>> Um, yes, it is.

>>>>

>>>> No, it is factually not true.

>>>

>>> I can see you are not very well read nor educated.


>>

>> You are the ignorant one who keeps using a belief held by a few,

>> hundreds if not thousands, of years ago. Sorry, but Windows OS's rule

>> the world by a gigantic majority. That is a fact and Windows OS is the

>> very best OS available today. That is another fact.


>

> No, it's your opinion.

>

>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> and your sentence structure sucks big

>>>>>>> time.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Try kill file...if you know how.

>>>>>

>>>>> Oh, I know how. I also know how to use self control. You don't.

>>>>

>>>> hehehe...sure you do. That is why you keep responding to me.

>>>

>>> You reply to more of my posts than I do yours, like 100 to one.


>>

>> I correct your post more than you do mine cause you are more error prone

>> than I am.


>

> Back pedaling.

>

>> But you are the one who stuck your nose in this thread only after I did.

>> Oops!


>

> Back pedaling again.

>

>> Got any more delusions you'd like for me to correct?


>

> You have yet to correct anything.

>

>>>

>>>> You're one of my little Pavlovian dogs...a real mutt!

>>>

>>> You're the junk yard dog here and always will be.


>>

>> That is another meaningless, stupid statement you always make when

>> you're getting your ass kicked by me.

>> Oops!...LOL!


>

> You weren't expected to understand and you met all expectations.

>

>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Majorities have believe things like the world is flat,...

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Never happened. Maybe your two, stupid, infected friends thought that

>>>>>> the World was flat, but the majority knew it was not...especially sea

>>>>>> going persons...who knew the truth.

>>>>>

>>>>> Yeah, right. Puhlease, pull the other one, it has bells on it.

>>>>

>>>> Thanks for proving my point...you're quite the moron.

>>>

>>> The only point you proved is you know nothing about history.


>>

>> Bullshit! You're the *DUMB FUCK* who constantly uses analogies that

>> don't apply to the subject at hand. That is an indication that you are

>> not that well educated.


>

> Even more lame back pedaling.

>

>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> blood

>>>>>>> letting is a cure for sickness, the sun revolves around the earth,

>>>>>>> etc.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> You keep stating very old distorted views that were held only by

>>>>>> those

>>>>>> in power to keep the majority enslaved. You one of the stupid ones

>>>>>> aren't you.

>>>>>

>>>>> No, that would be you in spades.

>>>>

>>>> You are the one who espoused those beliefs, not me.

>>>

>>> No, I didn't.


>>

>> Reverting to lying huh...again...as usual.

>>>

>>>> You dumb fuck!

>>>

>>> There you go again with opinions.


>>

>> That is a known fact, jack!


>

> No, it's your opinion. Man, you're dense.

>

>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>> In *any* case "best" is an adjective and because you wrote the post,

>>>>>>> YOUR opinion.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> It's a fact, jack.

>>>>>

>>>>> No, it's your opinion. You used to say the same about Vista and even

>>>>> Microsoft disagrees with you.

>>>>

>>>> In your dreams. You like to "parse" words, but Microsoft never said

>>>> anything like that. Never.

>>>

>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38267909/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

>>>

>>> You were saying?


>>

>> So you're using the "opinion" of one person to blister your point?


>

> Yep but it's an opinion from Microsoft's Chief Executive Officer. Not

> exactly a mail room employee.

>

>> Sorry pal, but Microsoft didn't say that. The author of the article said

>> that.

>> You need to look up the meaning of "parse".

>> Oops!...LOL!


>

> No, I don't.

>

>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>> That you can't figure that out or that you can afford 7 is no

>>>>>>>>>> reason

>>>>>>>>>> for

>>>>>>>>>> you to keep posting your FUD in this ng.

>>>>>>>>>> Get lost and don't bother to come back.

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> Telling someone else to get lost, eh?

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> hehehe...does that get your little lacy soiled panties all in a

>>>>>>>> bunch

>>>>>>>> sheep fucker?

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> No, just an observation that lead you to have another hissy fit.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> No, it does get your little soiled lacy panties all in a

>>>>>> bunch!...LOL!

>>>>>

>>>>> You're the one having a hissy fit, not me, chum.

>>>>

>>>> Who are you trying to fool, fool? You keep doing the dance, you

>>>> jackass.

>>>

>>> "The dance" being what? You lying, hurling shit and accusing others of

>>> animal sex type dance, sport?


>>

>> Keep dancing...you're stupidity is really showing now!

>> Oops!...LOL!


>

> Keep dancing, fool.

>

>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> And you wonder why you don't have

>>>>>>>>> any friends and why your family rolls their eyes when you walk in

>>>>>>>>> the

>>>>>>>>> room.

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> "Wonder" when used as adjective is an opinion!

>>>>>>>> Oops!!!...you are not that bright!...LOL!

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> Um, "wonder" was used as a verb, speaking of not being very bright.

>>>>>>> "Wonder" is never used as an adjective. It can only be a noun or a

>>>>>>> verb.

>>>>>>> Where did you go to school, White Trash U.?

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> hehehe...you're the one who is not very bright!...LOL!

>>>>>>

>>>>>> "won·der [wúnd?r]

>>>>>> noun (plural won·ders)

>>>>>> 1. amazed admiration: amazed admiration or awe, especially at

>>>>>> something

>>>>>> very beautiful or new

>>>>>> 2. something marvelous: a miracle or other cause of intense

>>>>>> admiration

>>>>>> or awe

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> adjective

>>>>>> extraordinarily good: exciting admiration or amazement by virtue of

>>>>>> being outstandingly good, effective, or unusual

>>>>>> Oops!...LOL!

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> verb (past and past participle won·dered, present participle

>>>>>> won·der·ing, 3rd person present singular won·ders)

>>>>>> 1. transitive and intransitive verb speculate about something: to

>>>>>> speculate or be curious to know about something

>>>>>> 2. intransitive verb be amazed: to be in a state of amazed

>>>>>> admiration or

>>>>>> awe"

>>>>>>

>>>>>> I guess that GED you got through the mail isn't all you thought or

>>>>>> hoped

>>>>>> it would be, right?

>>>>>> Too bad, you uneducated vile, little creep.

>>>>>> Now eat shit and die, you cock sucking sheep-fucking POS!

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> Um, use wonder in a sentence as an adjective. Wonderful is one but not

>>>>> wonder.

>>>>

>>>> Like I said, that GED you got through the mail, (or did you simply scan

>>>> one?) isn't all you thought it would be.

>>>

>>> Can't do it, eh?


>>

>> You dumb fuck, you're the one who said that "wonder" was not an

>> adjective. I proved it was using a dictionary example.


>

> Which dictionary.




Why? You want to buy one. FYI...one of my dictionaries from my

University days.

>

>> I don't know if you're getting dumber or more desperate by the minute or

>> both!

>> Oops!


>

> Too dumb to be able to use it in a sentence, are ya?

>


I already did...twice. Are you too dumb to read?

>>>

>>>> Too bad, you'll just have to live with it.

>>>

>>> Nope, you can't do it.


>>

>> I already did you jackass!

>>>

>>>> Oops!...LOL!

>>>

>>> You said it, "Oops, I can't do it". Are you trying to do your Britney

>>> Spears act again, "Oops, I did it again"?


>>

>> More of your stupid, irrelevant analogies?


>

> No, more that you are too stupid to understand.




What lousy sentence structure you have. You're not that educated are you.

Oops!

>

>> Give it up...or wait...keep dancing...you are an expert at making a fool

>> out of yourself.


>

> The irony!




Yes, the irony of you making a fool out of yourself in here on a daily

basis is ironic.

>

>>>

>>> Use the word "wonder" in a sentence where it's an adjective. You can't

>>>

>>> Adjective: wonderful

>>>

>>> Adverb: wonderfully.

>>>


>> It is a wonder to all, how extraordinarily good you are, at making a

>> fool out of yourself!...Hahahahah!


>

> Um, you just used "wonder" as a noun. We are still waiting for you to

> use it as an adjective. (You can't.)




Um, wrong. I just used wonder as an adjective in the superlative.

Oops!



But you keep changing the subject. You were going to prove to me that MS

Officially dissed Vista, yet you post the opinion of some jackass with a

web site and the subject in the article is about a Microsoft phone.

You can't prove your point, can you.

Figures! You're too stupid and far to arrogant to prove anything.

Fool!...LOL!

>

>
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #64
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 7/16/2010 2:39 AM, Alias wrote:

> On 07/16/2010 02:12 AM, Frank wrote:

>>>>

>>>

>>> Can't do it, eh?


>>

>> You dumb fuck, you're the one who said that "wonder" was not an

>> adjective. I proved it was using a dictionary example.

>> I don't know if you're getting dumber or more desperate by the minute or

>> both!

>> Oops!

>>>

>>>> Too bad, you'll just have to live with it.

>>>

>>> Nope, you can't do it.


>>

>> I already did you jackass!


>

> Um, no example. You posted what you say is a dictionary definition but

> the "dictionary" you used didn't have an example:

>

>

> "adjective

> extraordinarily good: exciting admiration or amazement by virtue of

> being outstandingly good, effective, or unusual"




hehehe...you just posted the fact that "wonder" can be an adjective!

Oops!...LOL!

>

> I suppose Wonder Woman would qualify but that's really stretching the

> meaning of the word when wonderful is a more accepted way to do it. But,

> hey, the fact that I can come up with a sentence to use it as an

> adjective and you can't writes volumes about your "education".




Why don't you try and prove your original point...that Microsoft

Officially dissed Vista.

You can't, can you.

And changing the subject matter won't work.

You are the stupid, uneducated one. You're vile, disgusting, lying

linturd creep.
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #65
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 7/16/2010 6:33 PM, Frank wrote:

> But you keep changing the subject. You were going to prove to me that MS

> Officially dissed Vista, yet you post the opinion of some jackass with a

> web site and the subject in the article is about a Microsoft phone.

> You can't prove your point, can you.




It's an opinion from Microsoft's Chief Executive Officer. Not

exactly a mail room employee. Do you consider an MS Chief Executive

Officer to be a "jackass"?

--

Alias
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #66
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 7/16/2010 9:39 AM, Alias wrote:

> On 7/16/2010 6:33 PM, Frank wrote:

>> But you keep changing the subject. You were going to prove to me that MS

>> Officially dissed Vista, yet you post the opinion of some jackass with a

>> web site and the subject in the article is about a Microsoft phone.

>> You can't prove your point, can you.


>

> It's an opinion from Microsoft's Chief Executive Officer.




LIAR! Now you're trying to, once again, parse words.



Not

> exactly a mail room employee. Do you consider an MS Chief Executive

> Officer to be a "jackass"?




You can't provide proof can.

Figures.

On, and I, and most in here, consider the "jackass" to be you.

Oops!
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #67
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 7/16/2010 6:37 PM, Frank wrote:

> On 7/16/2010 2:39 AM, Alias wrote:

>> On 07/16/2010 02:12 AM, Frank wrote:

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>> Can't do it, eh?

>>>

>>> You dumb fuck, you're the one who said that "wonder" was not an

>>> adjective. I proved it was using a dictionary example.

>>> I don't know if you're getting dumber or more desperate by the minute or

>>> both!

>>> Oops!

>>>>

>>>>> Too bad, you'll just have to live with it.

>>>>

>>>> Nope, you can't do it.

>>>

>>> I already did you jackass!


>>

>> Um, no example. You posted what you say is a dictionary definition but

>> the "dictionary" you used didn't have an example:

>>

>>

>> "adjective

>> extraordinarily good: exciting admiration or amazement by virtue of

>> being outstandingly good, effective, or unusual"


>

> hehehe...you just posted the fact that "wonder" can be an adjective!

> Oops!...LOL!

>>

>> I suppose Wonder Woman would qualify but that's really stretching the

>> meaning of the word when wonderful is a more accepted way to do it. But,

>> hey, the fact that I can come up with a sentence to use it as an

>> adjective and you can't writes volumes about your "education".


>

> Why don't you try and prove your original point...that Microsoft

> Officially dissed Vista.

> You can't, can you.

> And changing the subject matter won't work.

> You are the stupid, uneducated one. You're vile, disgusting, lying

> linturd creep.

>

>




Read the url you snipped again:





http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38267909/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/



And then STFU.



--

Alias
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #68
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 7/16/2010 9:59 AM, Alias wrote:

> On 7/16/2010 6:37 PM, Frank wrote:

>> On 7/16/2010 2:39 AM, Alias wrote:

>>> On 07/16/2010 02:12 AM, Frank wrote:

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> Can't do it, eh?

>>>>

>>>> You dumb fuck, you're the one who said that "wonder" was not an

>>>> adjective. I proved it was using a dictionary example.

>>>> I don't know if you're getting dumber or more desperate by the

>>>> minute or

>>>> both!

>>>> Oops!

>>>>>

>>>>>> Too bad, you'll just have to live with it.

>>>>>

>>>>> Nope, you can't do it.

>>>>

>>>> I already did you jackass!

>>>

>>> Um, no example. You posted what you say is a dictionary definition but

>>> the "dictionary" you used didn't have an example:

>>>

>>>

>>> "adjective

>>> extraordinarily good: exciting admiration or amazement by virtue of

>>> being outstandingly good, effective, or unusual"


>>

>> hehehe...you just posted the fact that "wonder" can be an adjective!

>> Oops!...LOL!

>>>

>>> I suppose Wonder Woman would qualify but that's really stretching the

>>> meaning of the word when wonderful is a more accepted way to do it. But,

>>> hey, the fact that I can come up with a sentence to use it as an

>>> adjective and you can't writes volumes about your "education".


>>

>> Why don't you try and prove your original point...that Microsoft

>> Officially dissed Vista.

>> You can't, can you.

>> And changing the subject matter won't work.

>> You are the stupid, uneducated one. You're vile, disgusting, lying

>> linturd creep.

>>

>>


>

> Read the url you snipped again:

>

>

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38267909/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

>

> And then STFU.

>


Hey you *DUMB FUCK*, you are the one who needs to actually read the GD

article, you moron.

Nowhere in the article does it quote Steve Ballmer, the CEO of

Microsoft, Officially dissing Vista. In fact, he's not even mentioned in

the article, as you said he was.

Are you in love with the author of this diatribe...Jared Newman? I bet

that makes babba, your male sheep lover jealous!

Oops!...LOL!

Oh and you're the one, the cock sucker, who needs to STFU!
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #69
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 7/16/2010 9:37 PM, Frank wrote:

> On 7/16/2010 9:59 AM, Alias wrote:

>> On 7/16/2010 6:37 PM, Frank wrote:

>>> On 7/16/2010 2:39 AM, Alias wrote:

>>>> On 07/16/2010 02:12 AM, Frank wrote:

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Can't do it, eh?

>>>>>

>>>>> You dumb fuck, you're the one who said that "wonder" was not an

>>>>> adjective. I proved it was using a dictionary example.

>>>>> I don't know if you're getting dumber or more desperate by the

>>>>> minute or

>>>>> both!

>>>>> Oops!

>>>>>>

>>>>>>> Too bad, you'll just have to live with it.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Nope, you can't do it.

>>>>>

>>>>> I already did you jackass!

>>>>

>>>> Um, no example. You posted what you say is a dictionary definition but

>>>> the "dictionary" you used didn't have an example:

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> "adjective

>>>> extraordinarily good: exciting admiration or amazement by virtue of

>>>> being outstandingly good, effective, or unusual"

>>>

>>> hehehe...you just posted the fact that "wonder" can be an adjective!

>>> Oops!...LOL!

>>>>

>>>> I suppose Wonder Woman would qualify but that's really stretching the

>>>> meaning of the word when wonderful is a more accepted way to do it.

>>>> But,

>>>> hey, the fact that I can come up with a sentence to use it as an

>>>> adjective and you can't writes volumes about your "education".

>>>

>>> Why don't you try and prove your original point...that Microsoft

>>> Officially dissed Vista.

>>> You can't, can you.

>>> And changing the subject matter won't work.

>>> You are the stupid, uneducated one. You're vile, disgusting, lying

>>> linturd creep.

>>>

>>>


>>

>> Read the url you snipped again:

>>

>>

>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38267909/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

>>

>> And then STFU.

>>


> Hey you *DUMB FUCK*, you are the one who needs to actually read the GD

> article, you moron.

> Nowhere in the article does it quote Steve Ballmer, the CEO of

> Microsoft, Officially dissing Vista. In fact, he's not even mentioned in

> the article, as you said he was.

> Are you in love with the author of this diatribe...Jared Newman? I bet

> that makes babba, your male sheep lover jealous!

> Oops!...LOL!

> Oh and you're the one, the cock sucker, who needs to STFU!




From the article:



"It looks like the iPhone 4 might be their Vista, and I'm okay with

that," Kevin Turner, Microsoft's chief operating officer, said at the

company's Worldwide Partner Conference.



STFU



--

Alias
 
G

Gordon

Thread starter #70
On 14/07/2010 05:47, Tony wrote:

> The only thing the people will start doing is start pulling their hair out.

> Finding things in windows 7 is akin to looking for the needle in the

> haystack.

>




You are an absolute TOSSER aren't you? Can't you come up with any new

comment other than your standard CRAP?
 
G

Gordon

Thread starter #71
On 14/07/2010 13:05, Dave "Crash" Dummy wrote:



>

> Me, too. Due to a computer meltdown and subsequent replacement, I went

> directly from Windows 2000 to Windows 7 (an obvious step backward).

> You can imagine my joy when I discovered Classic Shell.




Do you drive a Ford T and watch a 425 lines black and white TV?

Jeeeze!
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #72
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 7/16/2010 12:57 PM, Alias wrote:

> On 7/16/2010 9:37 PM, Frank wrote:

>> On 7/16/2010 9:59 AM, Alias wrote:

>>> On 7/16/2010 6:37 PM, Frank wrote:

>>>> On 7/16/2010 2:39 AM, Alias wrote:

>>>>> On 07/16/2010 02:12 AM, Frank wrote:

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> Can't do it, eh?

>>>>>>

>>>>>> You dumb fuck, you're the one who said that "wonder" was not an

>>>>>> adjective. I proved it was using a dictionary example.

>>>>>> I don't know if you're getting dumber or more desperate by the

>>>>>> minute or

>>>>>> both!

>>>>>> Oops!

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> Too bad, you'll just have to live with it.

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> Nope, you can't do it.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> I already did you jackass!

>>>>>

>>>>> Um, no example. You posted what you say is a dictionary definition but

>>>>> the "dictionary" you used didn't have an example:

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> "adjective

>>>>> extraordinarily good: exciting admiration or amazement by virtue of

>>>>> being outstandingly good, effective, or unusual"

>>>>

>>>> hehehe...you just posted the fact that "wonder" can be an adjective!

>>>> Oops!...LOL!

>>>>>

>>>>> I suppose Wonder Woman would qualify but that's really stretching the

>>>>> meaning of the word when wonderful is a more accepted way to do it.

>>>>> But,

>>>>> hey, the fact that I can come up with a sentence to use it as an

>>>>> adjective and you can't writes volumes about your "education".

>>>>

>>>> Why don't you try and prove your original point...that Microsoft

>>>> Officially dissed Vista.

>>>> You can't, can you.

>>>> And changing the subject matter won't work.

>>>> You are the stupid, uneducated one. You're vile, disgusting, lying

>>>> linturd creep.

>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>> Read the url you snipped again:

>>>

>>>

>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38267909/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

>>>

>>> And then STFU.

>>>


>> Hey you *DUMB FUCK*, you are the one who needs to actually read the GD

>> article, you moron.

>> Nowhere in the article does it quote Steve Ballmer, the CEO of

>> Microsoft, Officially dissing Vista. In fact, he's not even mentioned in

>> the article, as you said he was.

>> Are you in love with the author of this diatribe...Jared Newman? I bet

>> that makes babba, your male sheep lover jealous!

>> Oops!...LOL!

>> Oh and you're the one, the cock sucker, who needs to STFU!


>

> From the article:

>

> "It looks like the iPhone 4 might be their Vista, and I'm okay with

> that," Kevin Turner, Microsoft's chief operating officer, said at the

> company's Worldwide Partner Conference.

>

> STFU

>






Not what you said, liar.

You said Steve Ballmer, the CEO of Microsoft Officially dissed Vista.

So what does iPhone 4 have to do with Vista?

Answer...nothing...nothing at all.

I beleive the reference was that Apple might have a few problems to iron

out, like MS did with Vista. All new products seem to go through a

maturation period.

Vista SP2 is an excellent OS.

But MS didn't not abandon Vista and there are million of satisfied users

out there.

So your contention, that MS has "Officially dissed Vista" is nothing but

your continued parsing of words and lying.

It is you, the lying sheep-fucker, who needs to STFU!

Oops!
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #73
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 07/17/2010 12:59 AM, Frank wrote:

> On 7/16/2010 12:57 PM, Alias wrote:

>> On 7/16/2010 9:37 PM, Frank wrote:

>>> On 7/16/2010 9:59 AM, Alias wrote:

>>>> On 7/16/2010 6:37 PM, Frank wrote:

>>>>> On 7/16/2010 2:39 AM, Alias wrote:

>>>>>> On 07/16/2010 02:12 AM, Frank wrote:

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> Can't do it, eh?

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> You dumb fuck, you're the one who said that "wonder" was not an

>>>>>>> adjective. I proved it was using a dictionary example.

>>>>>>> I don't know if you're getting dumber or more desperate by the

>>>>>>> minute or

>>>>>>> both!

>>>>>>> Oops!

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> Too bad, you'll just have to live with it.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> Nope, you can't do it.

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> I already did you jackass!

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Um, no example. You posted what you say is a dictionary definition

>>>>>> but

>>>>>> the "dictionary" you used didn't have an example:

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> "adjective

>>>>>> extraordinarily good: exciting admiration or amazement by virtue of

>>>>>> being outstandingly good, effective, or unusual"

>>>>>

>>>>> hehehe...you just posted the fact that "wonder" can be an adjective!

>>>>> Oops!...LOL!

>>>>>>

>>>>>> I suppose Wonder Woman would qualify but that's really stretching the

>>>>>> meaning of the word when wonderful is a more accepted way to do it.

>>>>>> But,

>>>>>> hey, the fact that I can come up with a sentence to use it as an

>>>>>> adjective and you can't writes volumes about your "education".

>>>>>

>>>>> Why don't you try and prove your original point...that Microsoft

>>>>> Officially dissed Vista.

>>>>> You can't, can you.

>>>>> And changing the subject matter won't work.

>>>>> You are the stupid, uneducated one. You're vile, disgusting, lying

>>>>> linturd creep.

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>> Read the url you snipped again:

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38267909/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> And then STFU.

>>>>

>>> Hey you *DUMB FUCK*, you are the one who needs to actually read the GD

>>> article, you moron.

>>> Nowhere in the article does it quote Steve Ballmer, the CEO of

>>> Microsoft, Officially dissing Vista. In fact, he's not even mentioned in

>>> the article, as you said he was.

>>> Are you in love with the author of this diatribe...Jared Newman? I bet

>>> that makes babba, your male sheep lover jealous!

>>> Oops!...LOL!

>>> Oh and you're the one, the cock sucker, who needs to STFU!


>>

>> From the article:

>>

>> "It looks like the iPhone 4 might be their Vista, and I'm okay with

>> that," Kevin Turner, Microsoft's chief operating officer, said at the

>> company's Worldwide Partner Conference.

>>

>> STFU

>>


>

>

> Not what you said, liar.




Read up thread and then apoloize.



> You said Steve Ballmer, the CEO of Microsoft Officially dissed Vista.




No, I didn't. You said I did but I didn't. Read up thread and then

apologize.



>So

> what does iPhone 4 have to do with Vista?

> Answer...nothing...nothing at all.

> I beleive the reference was that Apple might have a few problems to iron

> out, like MS did with Vista. All new products seem to go through a

> maturation period.




LOL are you uninformed.



> Vista SP2 is an excellent OS.

> But MS didn't not abandon Vista and there are million of satisfied users

> out there.




Some people were happy with Windows Me but some people are happy with

anything Microsoft like YOU.



> So your contention, that MS has "Officially dissed Vista" is nothing but

> your continued parsing of words and lying.




Read up thread and then apologize.



> It is you, the lying sheep-fucker, who needs to STFU!

> Oops!




The irony!



--

Alias
 
D

Dave \Crash\ Dummy

Thread starter #74
Gordon wrote:

> On 14/07/2010 13:05, Dave "Crash" Dummy wrote:

>

>>

>> Me, too. Due to a computer meltdown and subsequent replacement, I went

>> directly from Windows 2000 to Windows 7 (an obvious step backward).

>> You can imagine my joy when I discovered Classic Shell.


>

> Do you drive a Ford T and watch a 425 lines black and white TV?

> Jeeeze!




What is "TV?"

--

Crash



Life is short. Eat dessert first.
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #75
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 7/16/2010 4:21 PM, Alias wrote:

> On 07/17/2010 12:59 AM, Frank wrote:

>> On 7/16/2010 12:57 PM, Alias wrote:

>>> On 7/16/2010 9:37 PM, Frank wrote:

>>>> On 7/16/2010 9:59 AM, Alias wrote:

>>>>> On 7/16/2010 6:37 PM, Frank wrote:

>>>>>> On 7/16/2010 2:39 AM, Alias wrote:

>>>>>>> On 07/16/2010 02:12 AM, Frank wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> Can't do it, eh?

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> You dumb fuck, you're the one who said that "wonder" was not an

>>>>>>>> adjective. I proved it was using a dictionary example.

>>>>>>>> I don't know if you're getting dumber or more desperate by the

>>>>>>>> minute or

>>>>>>>> both!

>>>>>>>> Oops!

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>> Too bad, you'll just have to live with it.

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> Nope, you can't do it.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> I already did you jackass!

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> Um, no example. You posted what you say is a dictionary definition

>>>>>>> but

>>>>>>> the "dictionary" you used didn't have an example:

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> "adjective

>>>>>>> extraordinarily good: exciting admiration or amazement by virtue of

>>>>>>> being outstandingly good, effective, or unusual"

>>>>>>

>>>>>> hehehe...you just posted the fact that "wonder" can be an adjective!

>>>>>> Oops!...LOL!

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> I suppose Wonder Woman would qualify but that's really stretching

>>>>>>> the

>>>>>>> meaning of the word when wonderful is a more accepted way to do it.

>>>>>>> But,

>>>>>>> hey, the fact that I can come up with a sentence to use it as an

>>>>>>> adjective and you can't writes volumes about your "education".

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Why don't you try and prove your original point...that Microsoft

>>>>>> Officially dissed Vista.

>>>>>> You can't, can you.

>>>>>> And changing the subject matter won't work.

>>>>>> You are the stupid, uneducated one. You're vile, disgusting, lying

>>>>>> linturd creep.

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> Read the url you snipped again:

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38267909/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> And then STFU.

>>>>>

>>>> Hey you *DUMB FUCK*, you are the one who needs to actually read the GD

>>>> article, you moron.

>>>> Nowhere in the article does it quote Steve Ballmer, the CEO of

>>>> Microsoft, Officially dissing Vista. In fact, he's not even

>>>> mentioned in

>>>> the article, as you said he was.

>>>> Are you in love with the author of this diatribe...Jared Newman? I bet

>>>> that makes babba, your male sheep lover jealous!

>>>> Oops!...LOL!

>>>> Oh and you're the one, the cock sucker, who needs to STFU!

>>>

>>> From the article:

>>>

>>> "It looks like the iPhone 4 might be their Vista, and I'm okay with

>>> that," Kevin Turner, Microsoft's chief operating officer, said at the

>>> company's Worldwide Partner Conference.

>>>

>>> STFU

>>>


>>

>>

>> Not what you said, liar.


>

> Read up thread and then apoloize.




You are the LIAR who needs to apologize

>

>> You said Steve Ballmer, the CEO of Microsoft Officially dissed Vista.


>

> No, I didn't. You said I did but I didn't. Read up thread and then

> apologize.




Yes you did. You said the CEO...Ballmer is the CEO of Microsoft.

Oops!

>

>> So

>> what does iPhone 4 have to do with Vista?

>> Answer...nothing...nothing at all.

>> I beleive the reference was that Apple might have a few problems to iron

>> out, like MS did with Vista. All new products seem to go through a

>> maturation period.


>

> LOL are you uninformed.




You are stupid and arrogant.

>

>> Vista SP2 is an excellent OS.

>> But MS didn't not abandon Vista and there are million of satisfied users

>> out there.


>

> Some people were happy with Windows Me but some people are happy with

> anything Microsoft like YOU.




Trying to change the subject huh? Lets see, you never ever used Vista in

anything anyone would call a "production environment".

In fact, you never even owned a legit copy of Vista at all and you only

got a legit copy of 7 a few weeks ago. You're a a pathological LIAR, LIAR

You are a known and admitted lying POS...as we all know.

>

>> So your contention, that MS has "Officially dissed Vista" is nothing but

>> your continued parsing of words and lying.


>

> Read up thread and then apologize.




Obviously, you're on drugs...again...as no MS Official has ever

Officially dissed Vista.

Never happened, and you have not provided proof that they did.

You need to read up-thread, cock sucker.

Now you apologize, sheep-fucker.

>

>> It is you, the lying sheep-fucker, who needs to STFU!

>> Oops!


>

> The irony!




The irony is you keep shooting yourself in the foot, yet you can't wait

to reload and then you wonder why you're hobbled?

You can't be that fucking stupid...can you?

Oops, you are!...LOL!

>
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #76
alias takes it up his stupid, arrogant ass...again!...LOL!

On 7/17/2010 7:23 AM, Frank wrote:

> Yes you did. You said the CEO...Ballmer is the CEO of Microsoft.

> Oops!




I said Chief Operating Officer. Again, sigh:



From the article:



"It looks like the iPhone 4 might be their Vista, and I'm okay with

that," Kevin Turner, Microsoft's chief operating officer, said at the

company's Worldwide Partner Conference.



Being as you've conveniently snipped the URL for the article, here it is

again:



http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38267909/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/



Note that MSNBC is a joint effort between Microsoft and NBC so it ain't

a blog you can dismiss.



Game, set, match.



Checkmate.



You lost again!



--

Alias
 
X

XS11E

Thread starter #77
Gordon wrote:



> On 14/07/2010 13:05, Dave "Crash" Dummy wrote:

>

>>

>> Me, too. Due to a computer meltdown and subsequent replacement, I

>> went directly from Windows 2000 to Windows 7 (an obvious step

>> backward). You can imagine my joy when I discovered Classic

>> Shell.


>

> Do you drive a Ford T and watch a 425 lines black and white TV?

> Jeeeze!




New isn't always improved. As "Crash" pointed out, Windows 2000 is, in

many ways, superior to later OSs. *IF* MSFT released a 64 bit version

and improved USB support it would probably be the OS of choice for

many, it's smaller, lighter and MUCH faster than any later version of

Windows.





--

XS11E, Killing all posts from Google Groups

The Usenet Improvement Project:

http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/
 
D

Dave \Crash\ Dummy

Thread starter #78
XS11E wrote:

> Gordon wrote:

>

>> On 14/07/2010 13:05, Dave "Crash" Dummy wrote:

>>

>>> Me, too. Due to a computer meltdown and subsequent replacement, I

>>> went directly from Windows 2000 to Windows 7 (an obvious step

>>> backward). You can imagine my joy when I discovered Classic

>>> Shell.




>> Do you drive a Ford T and watch a 425 lines black and white TV?

>> Jeeeze!


>

> New isn't always improved. As "Crash" pointed out, Windows 2000 is,

> in many ways, superior to later OSs. *IF* MSFT released a 64 bit

> version and improved USB support it would probably be the OS of

> choice for many, it's smaller, lighter and MUCH faster than any later

> version of Windows.




Not only that, but I think those old, dead composers, like Bach and

Beethoven, are better than the latest top-40 music.

--

Crash



"The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion."

~ Arnold H. Glasow ~
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #79
alias loses again!

On 7/17/2010 3:07 AM, Alias wrote:

> On 7/17/2010 7:23 AM, Frank wrote:

>> Yes you did. You said the CEO...Ballmer is the CEO of Microsoft.

>> Oops!


>

> I said Chief Operating Officer. Again, sigh:

>

> From the article:

>

> "It looks like the iPhone 4 might be their Vista, and I'm okay with

> that," Kevin Turner, Microsoft's chief operating officer, said at the

> company's Worldwide Partner Conference.

>

> Being as you've conveniently snipped the URL for the article, here it is

> again:

>

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38267909/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

>

> Note that MSNBC is a joint effort between Microsoft and NBC so it ain't

> a blog you can dismiss.

>

> Game, set, match.

>

> Checkmate.

>

> You lost again!

>


So where is the "diss"?

Oops, it isn't there. You are only "parsing" the words of others to try

and be right.

You aren't, and it is obvious to everyone in here.



Game, set, match.



Checkmate.



You lost again!
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #80
alias loses again!

On 07/17/2010 07:10 PM, Frank wrote:

> On 7/17/2010 3:07 AM, Alias wrote:

>> On 7/17/2010 7:23 AM, Frank wrote:

>>> Yes you did. You said the CEO...Ballmer is the CEO of Microsoft.

>>> Oops!


>>

>> I said Chief Operating Officer. Again, sigh:

>>

>> From the article:

>>

>> "It looks like the iPhone 4 might be their Vista, and I'm okay with

>> that," Kevin Turner, Microsoft's chief operating officer, said at the

>> company's Worldwide Partner Conference.

>>

>> Being as you've conveniently snipped the URL for the article, here it is

>> again:

>>

>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38267909/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

>>

>> Note that MSNBC is a joint effort between Microsoft and NBC so it ain't

>> a blog you can dismiss.

>>

>> Game, set, match.

>>

>> Checkmate.

>>

>> You lost again!

>>


> So where is the "diss"?

> Oops, it isn't there. You are only "parsing" the words of others to try

> and be right.

> You aren't, and it is obvious to everyone in here.

>

> Game, set, match.

>

> Checkmate.

>

> You lost again!




You really are dumb. The COO of Microsoft compared the flawed iPhone4 to

Vista. Here are some more of your wonderful Microsoft products that have

their rightful place in the Computer Hall of Shame:



http://www.informationweek.com/galleries/smb/hardware_software/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=225800274



First one on the list is, you guessed it, Vista.



Hasta la Vista, baby!



--

Alias
 
Top Bottom