Windows 10 Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

R

Razzamatronic

Two nights ago Windows asked me to restart to install an update and I did, the computer proceeded to spend the entire night and most of the next day restarting itself endlessly; I got home from work at the end of that day and tried to figure out what was wrong and in the process managed to get it to stop restarting but now anytime I power up the computer and it goes through the boot process it goes to a black screen where it simply says "Undoing changes made to your computer".

That screen will stay up for 10 seconds or so then go black then the boot process will start again and it will go back to that screen after about 10 seconds, I have attempted to go into the boot settings and use command prompt to repair files with the scan Now command, I've managed to get it to start in safe mode but it doesn't get far and just pops back into the undoing changes black screen, apparently no restore point exist from before this update so I can't restore the computer and I don't have a Windows 10 install disc or USB because I bought this computer before Windows 10 came out and simply downloaded the update when it was available which means I can't factory restart my computer either.

As far as I'm aware I've tried every option out there to try and fix this and absolutely nothing has worked I am at the end of my rope.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom