Windows 10 Cant click certain icons/options

F

Franki_BIC

So today i came home to this problem where i cant click certain options or icons in certain programs. For example, if i open youtube on chrome i cant click on any video or anything at all. Theres another problem, which is kind of hard to explain so bare with me: basically, in a normal setup i could open or close programs that were running in the background by clicking the X icon on the top-right corner, or just using a or dragging a program in the background. Minimizing certain programs is also impossible. To choose and select items i need to use the TAB and Enter keys, which is not very practical at all. Although this is only on certain programs and doesnt happen in some others, to open anything regarding the basic software of the computer for example, i need to use the keyboard. I also need to click twice to change between programs, for example, if im in the desktop and want to use the task bar i would have to click once on the task bar and only then would i be able to click on the programs placed there. Even hovering over them doesnt provide an animation unless i click it first. I have tried some solutions like using some commands on the CMD such as sfc /scannow and dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, both of which did not help. I also tried creating a new account and giving it admin permissions, but that rendered useless too. I was wondering what else could i do to solve this problem. Any help is appreciated.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom