• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows 7 alias says he can walk to the beach from Madrid, in 20 mins...Ohthe distance is about 190 miles

W

WaterBoy

Thread starter #3
alias says he can walk to the beach from Madrid, in 20 mins...Oh the distance is about 190 miles

We all know that he is a Liar and a Lintard! His free trial of Windows 7

expired, he couldn't crack it, so back to Linux he goes. If he didn't spend

all his money on bowls of hash and male prostitutes, then he would be able

to buy a copy of windows 7...



WaterBoy



"Frank" wrote in message news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org...

> Fucking liar!

> Oops!
 
D

Death

Thread starter #4
alias says he can walk to the beach from Madrid, in 20 mins...Oh the distance is about 190 miles

"WaterBoy" wrote in message

news:pZmdna2JeLzXvt7RnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@giganews.com...

> We all know that he is a Liar and a Lintard! His free trial of Windows 7

> expired, he couldn't crack it, so back to Linux he goes. If he didn't

> spend all his money on bowls of hash and male prostitutes, then he would

> be able to buy a copy of windows 7...

>




He missed the cube.

Plus... I brought that up, he's proving a point.

Devious, clever little fuckr.



--

Vita brevis breviter in brevi finietur,

Mors venit velociter quae neminem veretur.
 
D
Thread starter #5
alias says he can walk to the beach from Madrid, in 20 mins...Oh the distance is about 190 miles

Frank wrote in news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:



> Fucking liar!

> Oops!




Where was that said ?
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #6
On 7/18/2010 6:42 PM, DanS wrote:

> Frank wrote in news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:

>

>> Fucking liar!

>> Oops!


>

> Where was that said ?




It wasn't said by me. You know Frank, he's continually making stuff up

in his usual low life way.



--

Alias
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #7
On 7/18/2010 11:44 AM, Alias wrote:

> On 7/18/2010 6:42 PM, DanS wrote:

>> Frank wrote in news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:

>>

>>> Fucking liar!

>>> Oops!


>>

>> Where was that said ?


>

> It wasn't said by me. You know Frank, he's continually making stuff up

> in his usual low life way.

>


Hahaha...you GD LIAR! Everyone in here has read where you said that

numerous times.

Of course, we all expect nothing but lies from.
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #8
On 7/18/2010 9:42 AM, DanS wrote:

> Frank wrote in news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:

>

>> Fucking liar!

>> Oops!


>

> Where was that said ?




He said he could walk to the beach from where he lives in about 20 mins.

He say that many times in here.



Then, he said he loved in Madrid. Which is of course about 190 from the

nearest beach.



Thus I once again, caught your butt-buddy in one of his lies.
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #9
On 7/18/2010 8:53 PM, Frank wrote:

> On 7/18/2010 9:42 AM, DanS wrote:

>> Frank wrote in news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:

>>

>>> Fucking liar!

>>> Oops!


>>

>> Where was that said ?


>

> He said he could walk to the beach from where he lives in about 20 mins.

> He say that many times in here.

>

> Then, he said he loved in Madrid. Which is of course about 190 from the

> nearest beach.

>

> Thus I once again, caught your butt-buddy in one of his lies.




No, you fell for the bait, hook, line and sinker.



--

Alias
 
D
Thread starter #10
alias says he can walk to the beach from Madrid, in 20 mins...Oh the distance is about 190 miles

Frank wrote in

news:4c434dc6$1@news.x-privat.org:



> On 7/18/2010 9:42 AM, DanS wrote:

>> Frank wrote in

>> news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:

>>

>>> Fucking liar!

>>> Oops!


>>

>> Where was that said ?


>

> He said he could walk to the beach from where he lives in

> about 20 mins. He say that many times in here.




Where is your "imperical evidence" he's said this ?



(I'm not saying he didn't.)
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #11
On 7/18/2010 1:09 PM, Alias wrote:

> On 7/18/2010 8:53 PM, Frank wrote:

>> On 7/18/2010 9:42 AM, DanS wrote:

>>> Frank wrote in news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:

>>>

>>>> Fucking liar!

>>>> Oops!

>>>

>>> Where was that said ?


>>

>> He said he could walk to the beach from where he lives in about 20 mins.

>> He say that many times in here.

>>

>> Then, he said he loved in Madrid. Which is of course about 190 from the

>> nearest beach.

>>

>> Thus I once again, caught your butt-buddy in one of his lies.


>

> No, you fell for the bait, hook, line and sinker.

>


Translation: I once again, caught alias lying, so he starts he well

known. backpedal dance!...LOL!

Oops!
 
F

Frank

Thread starter #12
On 7/18/2010 6:20 PM, DanS wrote:

> Frank wrote in

> news:4c434dc6$1@news.x-privat.org:

>

>> On 7/18/2010 9:42 AM, DanS wrote:

>>> Frank wrote in

>>> news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:

>>>

>>>> Fucking liar!

>>>> Oops!

>>>

>>> Where was that said ?


>>

>> He said he could walk to the beach from where he lives in

>> about 20 mins. He say that many times in here.


>

> Where is your "imperical evidence" he's said this ?




You have no idea what "empirical evidence" is.

Hell, you can't even spell it.

>

> (I'm not saying he didn't.)




Try google, lard ass, he has stated that as fact in here numerous time.

But who believes one word from his lying mouth.
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #13
On 07/19/2010 07:00 AM, Frank wrote:

> On 7/18/2010 1:09 PM, Alias wrote:

>> On 7/18/2010 8:53 PM, Frank wrote:

>>> On 7/18/2010 9:42 AM, DanS wrote:

>>>> Frank wrote in news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:

>>>>

>>>>> Fucking liar!

>>>>> Oops!

>>>>

>>>> Where was that said ?

>>>

>>> He said he could walk to the beach from where he lives in about 20 mins.

>>> He say that many times in here.

>>>

>>> Then, he said he loved in Madrid. Which is of course about 190 from the

>>> nearest beach.

>>>

>>> Thus I once again, caught your butt-buddy in one of his lies.


>>

>> No, you fell for the bait, hook, line and sinker.

>>


> Translation: I once again, caught alias lying, so he starts he well

> known. backpedal dance!...LOL!

> Oops!




No, you didn't. I maintain several residences, one of which is in

Madrid, near the Puerto del Sol. Nice try, sport, but no cigar.



--

Alias
 
M
Thread starter #14
alias says he can walk to the beach from Madrid, in 20 mins...Oh the distance is about 190 miles

X-No-Archive: yes





"Frank" wrote in message news:4c43dc92$1@news.x-privat.org...

> On 7/18/2010 6:20 PM, DanS wrote:




>>>> Where was that said ?

>>>

>>> He said he could walk to the beach from where he lives in

>>> about 20 mins. He say that many times in here.


>>

>> Where is your "imperical evidence" he's said this ?


>

> You have no idea what "empirical evidence" is.




> Hell, you can't even spell it.






erm..... seems correctly spelled to me....



By the way, how it works is.. when you make a claim (for example, in this

case, someone has said something, somewhere, sometime in the past) you post

up the evidence to support the claim.

That's simple enough. Stating something.. then telling those that question

your statement to go find it is not remotely close to how it works....

In the absence of evidence posted to support any claim then others must

deduce that the claim fails since there is no evidence to support it.

In this case, from what you say, it should be easy for you to do what you

are telling others to do.....find the evidence!

By the way, again, I'm still personally waiting for the courtesy of a reply

to your posting advising not to use ccleaner. Can you explain just why that

is the situation?



cheers..





mark
 
D
Thread starter #15
alias says he can walk to the beach from Madrid, in 20 mins...Oh the distance is about 190 miles

Frank wrote in

news:4c43dc92$1@news.x-privat.org:



> On 7/18/2010 6:20 PM, DanS wrote:

>> Frank wrote in

>> news:4c434dc6$1@news.x-privat.org:

>>

>>> On 7/18/2010 9:42 AM, DanS wrote:

>>>> Frank wrote in

>>>> news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:

>>>>

>>>>> Fucking liar!

>>>>> Oops!

>>>>

>>>> Where was that said ?

>>>

>>> He said he could walk to the beach from where he lives in

>>> about 20 mins. He say that many times in here.


>>

>> Where is your "imperical evidence" he's said this ?


>

> You have no idea what "empirical evidence" is.

> Hell, you can't even spell it.




It was a typo.



>>

>> (I'm not saying he didn't.)


>

> Try google, lard ass, he has stated that as fact in here

> numerous time. But who believes one word from his lying

> mouth.




Google doesn't archive this group, so I guess your 'proof' is

'poof'.



No one believes anything you say either, pot.
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #16
On 7/19/2010 2:13 PM, DanS wrote:

> Google doesn't archive this group, so I guess your 'proof' is

> 'poof'.




It's too bad Google bought Deja News and fucked it up royally.



Proof and Frank is an oxymoron.



--

Alias
 
D
Thread starter #17
alias says he can walk to the beach from Madrid, in 20 mins...Oh the distance is about 190 miles

"mark" wrote in

news:hY6dnXubr8GQqNnRnZ2dnUVZ8gidnZ2d@bt.com:



> X-No-Archive: yes

>

>

> "Frank" wrote in message

> news:4c43dc92$1@news.x-privat.org...

>> On 7/18/2010 6:20 PM, DanS wrote:


>

>>>>> Where was that said ?

>>>>

>>>> He said he could walk to the beach from where he lives

>>>> in about 20 mins. He say that many times in here.

>>>

>>> Where is your "imperical evidence" he's said this ?


>>

>> You have no idea what "empirical evidence" is.


>

>> Hell, you can't even spell it.


>

>

> erm..... seems correctly spelled to me....

>

> By the way, how it works is.. when you make a claim (for

> example, in this case, someone has said something,

> somewhere, sometime in the past) you post up the evidence

> to support the claim. That's simple enough. Stating

> something.. then telling those that question your statement

> to go find it is not remotely close to how it works.... In

> the absence of evidence posted to support any claim then

> others must deduce that the claim fails since there is no

> evidence to support it. In this case, from what you say,

> it should be easy for you to do what you are telling others

> to do.....find the evidence! By the way, again, I'm still

> personally waiting for the courtesy of a reply to your

> posting advising not to use ccleaner. Can you explain just

> why that is the situation?

>

> cheers..

>

>

> mark




Yes Mark, that's the way you'd think it would work, but

Frank's m.o. is.......



1) to just make claims of whatever, be it true or not,

2) tell *you* to go search for the proof

3) if you prove otherwise, or just disagree, he just starts

spewing filth and personal insults, including different

versions of what to do with your head and your ass, makes

claims that you have sex with farm animals, makes homosexual

references, etc.

4) he then declares himself the whiner, err....winner

5) and then spews more filth.



So don't expect anything more than that really does.



(Now expect a 3rd grade reply.)
 
D
Thread starter #18
alias says he can walk to the beach from Madrid, in 20 mins...Oh the distance is about 190 miles

Frank wrote in

news:4c43dc92$1@news.x-privat.org:



> On 7/18/2010 6:20 PM, DanS wrote:

>> Frank wrote in

>> news:4c434dc6$1@news.x-privat.org:

>>

>>> On 7/18/2010 9:42 AM, DanS wrote:

>>>> Frank wrote in

>>>> news:4c4251a0$1@news.x-privat.org:

>>>>

>>>>> Fucking liar!

>>>>> Oops!

>>>>

>>>> Where was that said ?

>>>

>>> He said he could walk to the beach from where he lives in

>>> about 20 mins. He say that many times in here.


>>

>> Where is your "imperical evidence" he's said this ?


>

> You have no idea what "empirical evidence" is.

> Hell, you can't even spell it.




"The word empirical denotes information gained by means of

observation, experience, or experiment.[1] A central concept

in science and the scientific method is that all evidence must

be empirical, or empirically based, that is, dependent on

evidence or consequences that are observable by the senses."



So there you go.....where is your 'empirical' evidence....I've

observed nothing, therefore, you have no empirical evidence.



However, ther is empirical evidence that yo post daily of how

much of a hypocrite liar you are.....



>>

>> (I'm not saying he didn't.)


>

> Try google, lard ass, he has stated that as fact in here

> numerous time. But who believes one word from his lying

> mouth.




You try it....there is none.



http://groups.google.com/groups/search?

q=alias+madrid+walk+beach&btnG=Search&sitesearch=
 
G

Gordon

Thread starter #19
On 19/07/2010 12:20, mark wrote:



> By the way, again, I'm still personally waiting for the courtesy of a reply

> to your posting advising not to use ccleaner. Can you explain just why that

> is the situation?

>




And you won't get it.

Killfile the idiot. He and others of his ilk are one of the main reasons

that MS has shut down its news server...
 
A

Alias

Thread starter #20
On 7/19/2010 3:26 PM, Gordon wrote:

> On 19/07/2010 12:20, mark wrote:

>

>> By the way, again, I'm still personally waiting for the courtesy of a

>> reply

>> to your posting advising not to use ccleaner. Can you explain just why

>> that

>> is the situation?

>>


>

> And you won't get it.

> Killfile the idiot. He and others of his ilk are one of the main reasons

> that MS has shut down its news server...




And the fucked up web interface and all the stupid questions posted

there is better?



--

Alias